Join the Association

Members of the Utah High School Rodeo Association join through individual clubs located throughout the state. Please view either the Jr High or the High School Secretary Contact list under the Contacts tab to find the club nearest your area or the one you would like to join and contact the club secretary for further information.

Please click on this link for the required National Paperwork and follow instructions for new members

You can also look over the forms on the website under High School or Junior High and then Forms. Members will need to fill out the following:

  • The HS or JR Cowboy or Cowgirl Membership Release Form
  • A National Membership Form (Done online at the above link)
  • A National Minor’s Release Form (Done online at the above link)
  • An Entry Form for Each Rodeo

Also if you are located in another state you will need to contact the National Director of your state and ask for a transfer form to be sent to the Utah National Director. The National Director information can be found on the NHSRA website at under contacts.